The 55 series offers a new and revolutionary way to glaze your home or business, giving you the ability to design windows and doors your way. Choose which material you require on each side from Edgeless Glass, Aluminium, or Timber and then choose the colours to suit your vision.
The AG55 system offers strength and durability while being low maintenance. The thermally broken profile provides an efficient product that will help ensure your home stays the right temperature and keeps your heating and cooling bills low. All 55 series frames can be customized with a choice of RAL colours, hardware, thresholds and glazing options.
A matching range of windows and doors are available.
- Thermally broken for greater thermal efficiency
- Finger safe and severe weather rated seals and gaskets
- Dual running roller system, encapsulated in the track
- Hidden Rollers and locking
- Heavy-duty corner connectors for strength and durability
- Hard wearing material & finish
- Resistant to scratching & denting
- Reversible design, flush glazing internal or external
- Choice of screen printed coloured glass & coated frames
- Factory sprayed with long life, low maintenance finishes
- Any RAL colour option
- No condensation
- Maintenance free, life expectancy of up to 25 year
- End panels and pass doors are ﬁtted with high security locking mechanisms
- Intermediate panel joints are held closed by internal shoot-bolts top and bottom
- Option of key locking shoot-bolts are available for added security and external access
- Finger safe gaskets are designed to be safe should ﬁngers get trapped upon closing
- Encapsulated running gear within the track, preventing it from being attacked
Powder coatingAll of our aluminium products are powder coated which exceeds the current industry standard. There are hundreds of RAL colours that you can choose from.Our powder coatings have a life expectancy of up to 25 years and are maintenance free.To choose your colour accurately and to get a more precise idea of what the colour looks like, it is advised that you obtain a printed RAL colour chart from your local decorators' merchant.
Our standards are highDouble glazed, argon filled, Low-E coated toughened (tempered) glass, 2" / 52mm constructed units fitted with Super Spacer® Bars
triple toughened glass.
Low-E (K) coating on the inside, gives the glass better thermal properties and allows most natural light to enter freely but reflects a significant portion of short-wave heat energy. In summer, long-wave heat energy radiating from objects is reflected back outside, lowering cooling cost. In winter, internal longwave heat energy is reflected back inside, lowering heating costs.
Toughened glass is a safety glass, shatters into small pieces, is about 4 times stronger than standard glass, is resistance to thermal stress and impact resistance. Argon, has a 34% lower thermal conductivity than air.
|tempered (triple glazed or laminated)|
|Frame width:||2⅜" / 60mm|
|Frame thickness:||2" / 53mm|
|Maximum opening width:||60' / 18300mm|
|Maximum opening height:||10' / 3000mm|
|Panel height range (min/max):||1' / 305mm - 10' / 3000mm|
|Panel width range (min/max):||1' / 305mm - 7' / 2100mm|
|Material:||Glass outer* /Aluminium inner* reversible|
|Standard colour:||Glass / RAL|
|Optional colours:||Glass tint or clear / RAL colour|
|U Factor / U Value (W/m2k) complete unit:||TBC|
|Guarantee (Product):||up to 25 years|
|Guarantee (Manufacturers):||10 years|
|Aluminium thickness:||1/16" / 1.75mm|
|Glass units, standard (optional):||1 3/16" / 30mm double glazed, low-E|
Bottom Track Options
We manufacture an inline out of sight track system, this track system is strong and secure, and all running gear is concealed (which ever option you choose) and is resistant to attack from potential intruders, we offer both inward and outward opening options. Our flush track option is also water resistant, many other systems do not offer these options.
There are threshold details to suit all applications, some people prefer a step on the inside and outside, some prefer a step on the outside only. But for the many, they prefer flush threshold that blends the inside floor with the outside floor, especially those with children, elderly or someone in a wheel chair.