Be cautious when choosing your bi-fold door system, as the track plays a vital part in the security of your door. If an intruder can get access to the track, they have easy access to your home with the simple lift of a crow bar. We utilise the Fold‘N’Slide hardware brand which is uniquely designed, independently tested and accredited. All our rollers are fully encapsulated within the track.
... all our door sets come with the same ergonomically designed heavy duty rollers.
Fitted and located to both the top and bottom of the door, integral to the track, the rollers distribute the weight evenly. They incorporate a hinge and are fitted to join each pair of sliding door panels together, with an average of 200kg per door set the steel wheels make the door glide easily and effortlessly, while not wearing the track.
- Sealed bearings for maintenance free use
- Top hanging, bottom rolling (or both) for ease of operation
- Fully adjustable for optimum performance
- Aesthetically pleasing, robust, durable and stable roller system
- Not prone to attack from intruders as the roller is hidden within the track
- Available in black, white or satin Nickel as standard
- Stainless steel option recommended for coastal regions (within 5 miles of coast)